Monday, March 17, 2008

Vultures

OMG! I was over at Holly's house and all the sudden BAM!!!!! Holly goes look up. I looked up and saw huge black birds circling over Holly's house. Little gracie started yelling and then out of no where the birds swopped down and and was probably 8 feet above us and we freakin freaked! Holly ran little gracie up to the poarch saying "dont worry hunny I will protect you." I was like "What about me Holly?" Holly's response was "Oh you will be fine..grab her turtle shoes." Yeah, thanks Holly! I appriciate it! NOT! Finally, after 10 to 15 minutes on the poarch they slowly went away. The bird also had a posse. Yes, creapy, I know. Well, how are you guys....any new concearns? Everything is pretty good. Lilly made sunrise singers but they didnt have enough people try out so thats the only reason why she made it....anyway, we will support her anyway. I will be leaving for Charleston soon where we will celebrate Easter there. Also, I would also like to wish you all a Happy St. Patricks Day!

A new thing I am going to try and do for my blog is a quiz. So, remeber to check that out. Well, have a great rest of the week, great Easter, and a great St. Patricks day! Jodie, still praying for you guys!

♥ you all,
Gracie

(Dont forget to take the quiz)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lol Gracie u r so funny. yes that was pretty darn freaky. I havn't seen the vulture or it's posse lately so that's a good thing :) Have fun in Charleston! And tell Lilly I said Good Luck with her singing career....lol!!! BTW-Graet idea about the quizzes. I mean come on who doesn't love quizes for goodness sake?!?!?

junglemama said...

Creepy! Reminds of the The Birds!

Laura Nipper said...

Wow that bird sounds crazy. Glad you guys were okay. Happy Easter to you and your family.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!