Monday, March 24, 2008

Shoppin


Okay, well is there really such thing as a shopiholic? I have these sudden urges to just randomly go out and shop until I have no money left and that is NOT a good thing. I have been shopping everyday since Friday and the scary factor I have bought tons of stuff everytime! It is crazy......does anyone else have this problem. Its like if I dont see anything I like but I have money I just freak out and buy something Im not even that crazy about. Liek today I had money left so I went in this random store and I bought a dress I didnt even like. So, I am going to take it back...do you think there is therapy for something like this :) Anyway, I went to Charleston this past weekend and it was lots of fun. Any way the winner of last weeks quiz was Hannah Montana with Nobody's Perfect with 7 votes, 43%. Which Ill admit, I voted for but I love all of those songs. Should've Said No by Taylor Swift came in second with 6 votes, 37%. Then Shwty Get Loose by Lil Mama with 3 votes, 18%. Last, Stay by Sugarland with 0 votes. It was a close one! Make sure to take the next one which I am not sure what it will be yet. If you have any suggestions please leave me a comment. Also, any suggestions for teh shopiholic anyone elese have the same problem....please say Im not the only one out there with this problem :)
Anyway ♥ you all!
Gracie

4 comments:

Ashton said...

I DOOOO!!! It is a bad thing!!! But hey it is fun- i went to Aeropostale in Williamsburg while we were on vacation and they had shirts for a 1.80 each i bought like 30 shirts!! lol and pants to match and pjs, and of course SHOES!! lol I have a major obsession!! I also by Anna Grace every outfit i can find that i like- Yup your not alone i have the same problem!!

Holly said...

Yeah I have that SAME problem as you already know. And the sad thing is now I havn't been shopping in awhile cause I ran outta $$$$ :( LOL! So r we not likin that dress?????

Elise said...

Shopping is just a girl thing....it never seems to go away! Even my grandma still loves to shop;) She is almost 90!

Ashton said...

I have BEEN out of $$$$ i lost it about a month ago but is doesn't stop me from still looking at what i am going to buy- I have a check book which comes in handy when i have permission to use it!! My Dad would be broke if i used it every time i pleased!!!! lol


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!