Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hey Guys....I am so proud of myself doing another blog post so soon! Yeah me! Anyway I would like to welcome Leah back into the blogging world. Go to my comments on the last post and her name is obviously Leah....I believe her blog is called God's Girl 4ever. But I couldnt swear to it!

Well, have you ever had one of those days where you dont have anything to do and then suddenly you find something so stupid but yet it intertains you?!?!?!? Well my friend Bryanna was over here the other day and we found some stirafoam (spelling is wrong...yes I know ; ) heart that are sticky and we made a heart sculpture and it was pretty tall too. Enjoyed the pictures and have a good weekend if I dont post anything before its over!

♥always,
Gracie

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Gracie. Thanks for welcoming me back. Hope you have a great weekend!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...

Way to be creative!

Lauren said...

HAHA! I have those days all the time.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!