Monday, February 11, 2008

sick

Hey You Guys.....


I HAVE BEEN SICK AND IT STINKS REALLY BAD!!!! Saturday night I had a really high fever and we couldnt get it to go down so my parents gave me advil and made me get in a FREEZING tub to try and get me to cool down......finally about 3 hours later I felt much better and it was down to 100. However, little Gracie, Holly's sister has a really bad sickness and I am sure Holly will soon post it on her blog....so please send kinds thoughts toward Holly and her family and of course Gracie. Now my cimputer got screwed up so I never was really able to finish it so here is my lat post, that I really nevered finished.........


I would like to welcome Leah back into the blogging world. Go to my comments on the last post and her name is obviously Leah....I believe her blog is called God's Girl 4ever. But I couldnt swear to it!Well, have you ever had one of those days where you dont have anything to do and then suddenly you find something so stupid but yet it intertains you?!?!?!? Well my friend Bryanna was over here the other day and we found some stirafoam (spelling is wrong...yes I know ; ) hearts that were sticky and we made a heart sculpture and it was pretty tall too. Enjoyed the pictures and have a good week if I dont post anything before its over!

9 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great sculptures! :-)

Laura Nipper said...

Awe what fun you guys must have had building that cool heart tower. Enjoy those fun moments. So sorry to read that you have been so sick.

Ashton said...

awww! I hate your sick!! I have been sick to! I love the heart sculpture!! :o) Thanks for the comment on my blog!

junglemama said...

What a cool sculpture. I just might have to copy it with my girls!

Joan said...

I hope you get feeling better!

Holly said...

Sweet tower. LOL!

Mommy Spice said...

I have never had a fever that high where I had to get in a cold bath. I think I would just pass out from it all. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Kenzie said...

hey gracie! wow. its been awhile. you probably don't even remmeber me. lol. well just thought i'd stop by to say hello. :D

Lauren said...

HAHA NICE!!!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!