Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Miss YOU!

Hey You guys!

I miss you all soooo much but I have a few announcments. I would like to congratulate Holly and her family on their anniversary for "Gotcha Day." Also if you havent visited it yet Lauren has a new blog which you should visit. To get the link look at my last blog post and look at the comments and you will be able to find it. Also, this Saturday it will be my parents anniversary. Seventeen Years! WOW! Any way I got an incredible camra for Christmas and I have some really good pictures......





This is my little sisiter Lilly probably three years ago.....




Thats Me! ;)


Now here is my little angel all grown up





On Saturday my dad took me and my friend Natalie shopping. I tried to tell him NO to these ugly shoes below but he just thought they were soooooo cool! Oh well, he bought me a shirt and some jewelery so I figure......if he wants to get the shoes fine as long as he doesnt wear them around me.



My sister and I went to my grandparents lastnight and I made a pie.....It didnt come out to hott! ;)



Now the cookies.....THOSE WERE GOOD!!!!! Let me tell you I could eat a million of those things



Okay well, I am going to look around at the other blogs as soon as possible....My parents are begging me to watch the superbowl! Lets go Giants!

♥always,

Gracie

13 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!
Great post! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet comment.
You and your sister sounds like y'all share a special bond. I LOVE IT!

redmaryjanes said...

I love that you try to encourage your Dad on his fashion choices. Your pictures are very cute of you and your little sister.
Have a great week! Study hard.

Ashton said...

hey im Ashton from Bottles and Baby Talk! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I love those- lol My parents are dying for me to watch superbowl! lol GO GIANTS!!! Stop by often and check out my CRAZY life! Great pics of you and your sister- it is so awesome-

Holly said...

Tell your dad I love the shoes....lol!

terilynnh2000 said...

Hey Gracie! I've missed you! Love your pics. Your sister is adorable and is soooo lucky to have you!! :) Whoa- Giants just scored with only 35 seconds left!!!!!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Don't worry about the pie....just keep practicing....you can come and practice on my family....we love pie! :-)

And those cookies....chocolate chip are my FAV!!!!

crazylady said...

Happy Anniversary to the folks! We've only been married 7 years and so we have a while yet to go until 17. But
you guys seem to have a lovely family.

Lauren said...

Heyy!!! Thanks for letting everyone know about my blog!! It's been hard to tell everyone!! Those shoes are absolutely hilarious!! HAHA!!! What type of camera do u have now?

Laura Nipper said...

Hi Gracie,
Thanks for stopping bye my blog. I love meeting new people. Love the cute photos of you and your sister. I to share a close bond with my sister. Hope you have a great week. :)

Lori said...

Hi Gracie~ thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
That's funny about the shoes! :)
I think the pie looks kinda good and the cookies~ I think I could eat a bunch of those too! :)

Leah said...

Awesome pictures! I am glad your mom is better. Have a great day!

Ashton said...

thanks for the comment!

junglemama said...

That pie looks so good!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!