Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter





























We say this creature on the way end and you guessed it Holly and I screamed!!!!!!




Behold, the wristband!
Holly just had to take a picture of the traffic!





Holly in the car!
Gotta love Jelly Beans





Holly and THE SHEET!!!!!





Me praying.....Well, long story and I have a towel in my lap because little Ms. Sunshine, Grace, didnt feel to great... The little girl on hollysmeimei.blogspot.com





Banner
Magical Creatures!! Mine is the deformed Lady Bug!!!




Harry Potter





Thanks daddy and Mr. Steve for taking us we know you had tons of fun ;)




Glasses Girls!!!
Banner


Sorry I havent updated in a while! I have been really busy!!! I went to the midnight madness Harry Potter book thing to get my book. We left somewhere around 9:30, seeing how our parents took a long and steady supper ;)! When we got there they had tons of activities and we did them all! It was very fun and I am enjoying reading the book! Nobody spoil it for me PLEASE!!!!!! Well, it was tons of fun and I thought I would post these pictures Holly sent me!


8 comments:

Holly said...

LOL!!! Love the pics!! We had such a great time.......I can't believe its over now though....I mean think about it...Harry's journey has come to an end. It is so bittersweet :- ) Well I might as well tell ya the ending now....Well first Harry and Ron and Hermione go....JK!!!! I would never spoil it! Keep on readin girl! The book gets better and better as it goes on and boy wait till ya read the epilogue.....brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I bet you had a great time!!!!

k1 said...

I could swear I just saw these photos somewhere else. Must be time for bed. I'm seeing double.
Glad you had a good time.

Guess I really should read a HP book someday and find out what all the hoopla was about.

Nikki said...

I knew I had seen the photos before...very cute.
Glad you had such a good time. I have yet to read any of the books or see any of the movies. But it seems I may be the only one!

mommy24treasures said...

I havent read any either but my son went to the movies the first day and he loved it. He has read the books. glad you had such a good time!

redmaryjanes said...

I just bought the book last night for my sons. It looks like you had a great time!!

Calico Sky said...

Another Harry Potter fan!
Do you know that I and Harry share the same Birthday??!!
Also, I live in UK AND lived where HP lived with his aunt and uncle...
is that strange or what???

JMCS said...

What fun! It looks like you and Holly had an awesome time!

Hugs,
Jonni


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!