Friday, July 20, 2007

Another Quick Update

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"




Make sure to check out my new left side of my icons also, Harry Potter book comes out soon, scroll down to my next post to see cool icons/ Leave comments :)

Holly just emailed me this quote so I thought I would put it on my blog for all of you Harry Potter Fans!

"Within hours you will know what happens to Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest in their final adventure. All the secrets I have been carrying around for so long will be yours, too, and those who guessed correctly will be vindicated, and those who guessed wrongly will not, I hope, be too disappointed! As for me, I feel a heady mixture of excitement, nerves and relief. 'Deathly Hallows' remains my favourite of the series, even after several re-reads; I cannot wait to share it with the readers who have stuck with me through six previous books."

-Jk Rowling

8 comments:

Holly said...

I am pink too! OMG!!! Only a few more hours!!!!! :- )

Lauren said...

I am magenta!!!

Tamara said...

Gotta love pink polish. BTW- your braces look cute.

Nikki said...

I'm pink too!
I knew I would be...love me some pink!

Linette said...

I'm purple. Who knew? Okay-this is what's funny. I've never tried purple nail polish-might have to do that soon. :)

Deb said...

How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique
I am BLACK!!!
Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"

That pretty much sums it up but BLACK!

Tracy said...

I'm pink too! I must admit, I do love pink!

Emmie said...

I am pink too! of course! =)


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!