Saturday, July 28, 2007

Superb Saturday Pictures






I am so sorry I havent updated! However, I will admit I have been very bad on commenting...... again sorry! Well, Lilly is a big fan of Webkinz, and I thought I would post pics of her with them and then, it turned into a photo convention. Have a fantasic Sunday, I will try and get around to all blogs!



Lilly and her slipt

Lilly insisted me on taking her picture of her thinking

Her and her lab, Dana
She has such a model pose in this pic I think
All of her webkinz, all three!
Lilly and her rabbit named Cabbage
Lilly and her Webkinz monkey, Curious George.





8 comments:

Nikki said...

Very nice pictures! She is such a cutie.

Holly said...

Cute pics! Love the model pose Lilly!!!!!!

Tamara said...

My daughter loves webkinz too. So much fun.

Roy and Lori said...

Cute pictures!

Sophie's Mom said...

Cute pictures! I didn't even know what a 'Webkinz' was! Isn't that funny?

redmaryjanes said...

What a darling girl! My girlfriend
's daughter loves webkins too!

k1 said...

I echo Sophie's Mom's comments!. Very cute pics, but whats a Webkinz?

Sonya said...

OK Lilly and Ben could play webkinz for hours together! He LOVES them!

Sonya


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!