Sunday, July 13, 2008

Forever

I know it has been forver, since i last updated its just thi ssummer has been so BUSY! Its just crazy. I hope you all are having a fun summer and getting to go to lots of pools and beaches :] I know i have. WEll, obviously school is out and the kast day was very emotional. Me and my friends sobbed for hours on the last day and kept giving each other hugs. It was EXTREMELY sad. I just cant believe Im going to be a freashman in highschool. It shocks me everytime. But i am excited. I know high school will be fun!

Okay, this summer holly and i went on a a retreat with our church. I had the most fun of my life there. I was totally upset that my parents where making me go on this thing. And then when i found out it was a 10 and a half hour bus ride, it didnt get much better! And then the first day, i got sick and threw up 21 times. It was not good. And then we decided just to stay away from all meats becuase I got food posioning. Anyway, it was an ah-mazing experience that i will never forget and i feel like a new person.

I also have been confirmed into my church and i have some really good pictures from that, that i will be posting soon.
I also have some good pictuers from formal. I am excited to say, i was crowned queen, of the 2008 formal. I have some pictures of me and my crown! I will also be posting those.

Anyway, pretty much since then nothing new has happened, just same old same old. Beach, gym, friends, pool, shopping, babaysitting, sleeping in late, vacation, and tutoring (unfortunantly).

Oh, and by the way my team took 3rd at state. We are only a rec team and all the others were classic and challenge and we did so well. We all were very proud!

Ill be posting pictures soon, of my formal, beach, and my confirmation.

Ill post new pictures soon!

♥ always,
Gracie

6 comments:

Ashton said...

How fun!!! I am glad you had fun on your retreat! Hate you got sick though- Where did you go on vacation I have been DYING to know-Can't wait to see the pictures!

Ahnna said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment. I know it's so exciting!! Where did you go on vacation?? Hope you had fun..!!
Ahnna

Holly said...

Hey gurl!! Yes summer has been a blast!! And it has been going by rather quickly though. But I can't wait to see pics! And you go Miss (insert school name here) 2008 Tropical Paradise Formal Queen!!!! Hmm I can't remember....did we ever take a picture of the queen and her court??? (:

mommy24treasures said...

thanks for cmoing by:) Glad you are enjoying the summer.

Joan said...

You counted how many times you threw up! How could have kept track when you threw up that many times?!?

Courtney said...

Hi, Gracie, I like your blog, I posted a story on my blog, and if you go to my profile, you can go to my blog called My Stories. By the way how old are you?
Courtney


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!