Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hangin With Holly and Egg Babies

Hey Guys!

Well first I am going to tell you all about my egg baby! In my health class we got an hard boiled egg that we had to carry around all day. To lunch, recess, to any other classes. It was a pain. You did get a grade on this project. Well, for lunch I didnt know what to do with my egg baby, Cracky Smacky Jr. so I put him in my lunch box with my friend's Natalie's egg, Stanley. Well, halfway through I took them out and Natalie's was cracked...and I mean REALLY cracked. So she started yelling at me and finally I said will you chill if I drop mine and yes, to get her to calm down I dropped mine. One of my friends died laughing as he picked it up. It was smashed to pieces. However, I had dropped it twice before then. So then later that day my teacher knocked it off my desk....so then it was pretty much dead......great huh! Here are some pictures of poor, Cracky Smacky Jr.



Cracky Smacky Jr. all cracked :(


The bottom of my precious egg!


Cracky in his crib!

Closed up in his room for the night

All bandaged up!


Any way moving on.....last night I hung out with Holly and we had a pretty CRAZY time! We colored, looked through magazines, listiened to music, ate popcorn and had a dangerous marker fight....but it all good....Any way here are some pictures of me and Holly just chillin out!





♥always,

Gracie

6 comments:

Ashton said...

too cute!!! I love the egg babies they are SO sweet!! :o) lol Thanks for the comment on my blog!! :)

Joan said...

How fun! My friend and I took pic. like that last night too!

Lexie said...

HAhah!!! At my school we do somthing similar to that...except....its a "real baby"...it is this plastic (UGLY I MIGHT ADD) baby that crys and you have to appease it by sticking these little keys in its back that say stuff like feed, diper change, attention, AND if your baby gets hit then it shows up on the back as "abuse" (and you fail)...so you have to be REAL careful!! Needless to say, mine woke up 12 times in the nite. :/

Cute pics!!

Kenzie said...

I'm so sorry about your egg. :[

haha.

Sounds like a fun project... :]
I missed you too. :]

Holly said...

LOL we r so weird! Love the pics! And as far as ur egg baby goes......well no comment....lol!!
Remember, nobody's perfect! (percushion...clap clap...clap) LOL!

Laura Nipper said...

I remember that same project in high school, but we could not hard boil our egg it had to raw. I made it all the way through the week but the last day it roll out of may hands and craked all over the place. Fun times!!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!