Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday's Outing!

Well, where to start. My mom and my sister Lilly, decided to go to Charleston to visit our family down there. I decided to stay home with my dad and I am sure glad I did. We had lots of fun! First we decided to do our "chores" that my mom asked us to do. Then we went and took my dog belle for a bath. There is a special place where I live. It's called something, anyway I don't remember. However, they have personal tubs for your dog. Many of you may be under the impression that our dog is spoiled. But she is not. You see she sheds like crazy and we dont have any where to bath her. Outside was to hot!!!!!!!!!! After that, we took her home and then we went out to lunch a Quiznos. Then we came home took a shower made our beds and went shopping. I went to the bookstore and got 2 new books for me and got 2 for my sister. I know I get the good deed award for the day! Ha ha ha! Then we went to Claries. Well, you know how the give free ear-peircing well, they were peircing someones ear and I literally fainted. I got real peaked and real dizzy. I had to leave the store.

After that we went to Hallmark and I got an Vere Bradley Purse. (see above) Then we came home, I watched Stick-it and then we went to dinner with my grandparents here. Well here are some pictures of todays journey.



Best Dad Ever!



Best Dog on the planet!



So Gotta Love Purses

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you had a good day with your Dad. That is a very cute purse. We will have to go shopping sometime and model off our new Vera Bradley purses! LOL!!

Lauren said...

I LOVE Stick-It!!! It was really cute. Looks like you had fun with your dad. I am loving your new purse.

Emmie said...

I love fun days with Dad! Sure sounds like you had a great time! Never seen Stick-It but looks like I may need to as all you girls say you loved it! :)

k1 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for comments! Thanks also for the good health wishes. But, I am okay. My post was for education and as a tribute to my friends who are or have been sick. I'm glad your family is involved in doing for others. I love to meet other people with 'Servant's hearts'.

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww! Your dog is SOOOOO cute!!! He or She looks like my puppies! I have two black labs, aren't they the best? :)


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!