Saturday, June 9, 2007

Pool Party!


Hey you guys!


I had a pool party tonight for Ms. Cammie and her family. We wish them the best of luck in Georgia and their new home. I got to watch Caroline, Madison, Maggie, Lanie, Charley, William, and Owen. They all are very sweet kids and I am so glad I got to spend time with them and live so close to them! I had a lot of fun. There was pizza, soda, snacks, and all kinds of desserts! It did thunder and lightning for a little while, but it was still fun and we got in shortly after the "storm" was over. I didn't have time to take any pictures, but I will take a lot this summer (hopefully). I have decided not to give up blogging and keep working at it! I will talk to you all later! Leave comments!


Gracie

1 comment:

Holly said...

glad u had a good time


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!