Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Swim Meet

Lilly after her 1st swimming contest
Kisses from Mommy
After she touched the wall.
Lilly and her swimming buddies. Beth, Lilly, Lindsey, Carly, Ellie Gramh
Go Lilly Go!

Lilly eating her bagel. Yum Yum!
Lilly and her pool friend Beth
Lilly socializing with other swimmers
Beth- Very sweet and polite child!~
Daddy giving Lilly a pep Talk!
Well, this is the swim meet. It took place last Saturday- EARLY!! I decided to Father's Day first- Thats a little more important. However, Lilly placed 3rd out of everybody in butterfly! Congratulations Lilly. I love you and I am very proud of you! Also, please pray for Emmie for safe travels to Europe! Have fun!
Love to you all,
Gracie
^&%&LEAVE COMMENTS!)((^&%

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those are cute pics of your sister swimmin!!!! Thanks a bunch for offering to take care of Cody when we are in Mexico!!!
luv ya

dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Im glad that you did.
Way to go Lily.

Alyssa said...

Hey you have to check out my blog I need help with it though its not listening to me ha ! jk call me l8er

CNA said...

Congrats Lily!!! Way 2 go!! Cute pics and perfecto weather for that meet.

Holly said...

Great Job Lilly! She looks like she is having a lot of fun.

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steffie B. said...

Way to go Lily!

Alyssa said...

hey... I just got a couple new icons and they are really cute! You can take them if ya want!
I am gonna miss ya we probably won't be able to see each other very much cause tonight and this afternoon I am gonna be with my dad gettin my new furniture and tomorrow I am stuck packing and gettin ready for our trip. We are gonna be takin Cody to pets pal inn and stuff like that but call me!! ; ) luv ya
Alyssa


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!