Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Fun


For Father's Day Lilly, Daddy and I went out to breakfast. We got him a ice cream maker and a shirt from Banks.


Daddy and his little girl!
All three of us! Present Time!
Lilly and I
Daddy and Lilly opening Daddy's presents!




At about one, I went to Holly's and hung out there and then we went to Walmart to get Holly's "new baby" her IPOD.









Gracie and her fishing puzzle!



Gracie eating her fishing puzzle.




Just a picture.



Gracie feeding Holly paper. Yes, you are not the only one disturbed by it. I was too.



Just a very cute picture!




I went to see Nancy Drew with Holly, her mom, my sister, and holly's brother. It was a very cute movie.

Also if you are wondering POD means picture of the day and IOD is icon of the day! I will post pictures of Lilly's swim meet later not untill Tuesday though- I think! LOL! Scroll all the way to the bottom for "what type of ice cream are you" are you quiz!

Love you all,

Gracie





11 comments:

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redmaryjanes said...

What a great post! Love all of the pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful day with you father and friends.

Lindsey said...

Lovin all the pic's! =)

Tracy said...

Cute Blog! Looks like a fun father's day!
According to the test, I'm strawberry ice cream, but, to be honest, I think chocolate is my favorite (with a little bit of peanut butter mixed in)!

Lauren said...

Cute pics!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Tamara said...

Your Dad is one lucky Man! He has a beautiful family!

Nikki said...

Hey Gracie!
You and your sister are both adorable and it looks like you made your dad's Father's Day very special!

Steffie B. said...

You know....I was wondering what POD meant.....WHEW....someone finally expalined it....i was feeling so "blog" dumb! lol Very cute pictures! ;)

Gracie said...

dont feel bad I didnt know what it meant either untill holly explained it to me! Ha ha ha lol!

Mommy Spice said...

Dad's are awesome! Looks like you have a great one. Love all the pictures. To answer your question on my blog...we got the outfits at Target, but we didn't know the other one had the outfit as well.

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

those pictures are so cute!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!