Thursday, June 7, 2007

Update


I have some very important news but I need my memory card which is at home and I am at holly's so youll have to wait until tomorrow! However, I will write about something else! Can you believe I have one day of school left? I am so relieved yet so sad. Some of the people at school are friends that I just see there and I wont see them for a long time! I am going to cry-(not really)- but it is sad! Julia I hope you have fun in DC! Amanda I hope you have fun too! Have a great summer you guys and be careful and get rested for next ear! Eighth Grade watch out, here I come. However, I would like to congrat Holly on making a fabulous grade on her EOC for algerbra! Congrats, I knew you would do well! So tune in tomorrow! I will post a cool event! And dad, I want you to know I hope you have a great b'day! You are very special to me and I love you bunches! You are the best dad anyone could ever ask for and thanks for being there for me! You rock!

Stay Tunned for tomorrow!

Love always,
Gracie

P.S.- Ill have a picture of the day on there!

1 comment:

Holly said...

please take my EOC score off your blog. Thank you.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!