Sunday, May 27, 2007

Slide Show Explination

While Ms. Diane, Ms. Kristen and Ms. Creigh went shopping Holly and I where responsible for the girls. It started out easy because they were sleeping. However, Kaylie woke up about 30 minutes earlier than Gracie so Holly and I snapped some pictures! We had so much fun especially in the pool! We sure loved babysitting them and would do it any time. Kaylie is so funny and sweet and it was such a priviledge to meet her and her mom and aunt. They were very nice and I hope to see them very soon! They were great to hang out with!

All my love,
Gracie

4 comments:

Holly said...

They are such great people. So glad you got to meet them

Lauren said...

Wish I would have been in town to meet them!!!

Holly said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog!! It looks sooooo good!! Emily did an awesome job. And the ticker is too cool

Amanda said...

cayla said that u started a rumor about me liking david h. which i DONT!!!!! but i dont know what to believe so im not sure.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!