Thursday, November 1, 2007

Potter Puppet Pals in

Well, if you havent notice I have been doing a real bad job of keeping up! Well, something that has happened is that I had my birthday! Official...13. I got a really cool pink razor for my birthday...yeah me. I also went with Holly and her mom and my mom to NYC for our birthday's sooooo much fun. Look at Holly's blog for pictures on that! Well, just a funny video, really lame I know! It was so funny to me. Have a good Friday and a incredible weekend!

♥ You!
Gracie

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday, Gracie! I hope it was great!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

You know I love Harry Potter!

Steffie B. said...

Hope you had a great B-day....sure does sound like it! NYC....fabo girl!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday. NYC is a great place to celebrate. I spent my sweet 16 there.

Elise said...

Happy Birthday to the new teen! My youngest turns 13 in 2 months. I am glad you had fun in NYC...such a great place to celebrate!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!