Saturday, September 8, 2007

Vermont Photos

I know yall hate me!!! I feel so bad...I have lied so much I havent been around to ANY blogs and I havent updated. School has been so crazy though.......


I have decided to post the vermont pictures in sections. There are so many!!!!!!!! These pictures I am about to post are of my family and I at the Vonn Trapp Family Lodge from the sound of music. We went on a horse and carrage ride and toured the grounds. We stayed and Smuggs Resort and it was so much fun!! I recommend it to all families. Hope you enjoy the pictures...



































9 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pictures. It is gorgeous there.

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. The pictures were beautiful! You all looked sooo happy.

Lauren said...

Awww....LOVE THE PICS!

Steffie B. said...

Wow....the pictures are beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. The Sound of Music is my favorite movie. I have always wanted to go to Austria just because of the movie. NOw I want to go to Vermont. Your pics are beautiful!

redmaryjanes said...

I love your pictures. What a gorgeous vacation.

Tamara said...

The pictures are really incredible! Your family looks like a fun loving family.

mommy24treasures said...

lovely pics!

terilynnh2000 said...

What a beautiful family you have! Love the pics. Glad you had a great time!!!!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!