Saturday, September 29, 2007

Updatin

I know that I said I was going to post some more Vermont pictures but I havent had time! I will just post them when I need something to update. Well these past few weeks have been hectic. I did good visiting some new blogs today and if I havent been to yours leave me a comment.


My Grandpa was very tired and he went to the doctor. He has been diagnosed with diabetes. They are not sure on all the details. My grandma has been really upset and doesnt want to talk about it. Its been really hard on my mom becuase its her dad and her mom isnt doing well either. I hope everything will work out.


I will try and blog tonight, welll have to see, I am been up for 17 hours and 47 minutes.........I am draggin! Well, have a nice Sunday. Enjoy :)

8 comments:

Sandi said...

I know how your mother feels about hearing that her dad has diabetes. Luckily, it's a controllable illness. But it's very difficult when your parents are ill - I've been through the same thing. Best to all of you. And love the photos from Vermont. You look like a lovely family. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Holly said...

I'm sorry to hear that. But like Sandi said, luckily it is a controllable disease. Everything will work out. Why where you up for so long?

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa, Gracie. My mom has diabetes, and it is definitely something you can control. I hope that all goes well with him!

Shannon said...

Hope your grandpa is feeling better soon.

Rachael said...

thanks for visiting my blog awhile back...sorry so long getting back to you.

you have a cute blog...very computer savvy it seems!

diabetes can be a really serious disease, but it is very treatable, if he takes his diagnosis seriously and follows his doctor's recommendations, he should do really well.

Kenzie said...

hey gracie!
its been forever!
i haven't been able to keep up!
omg! lol
been so busy!!
love to you
thanks for visiting my blog

Kenzie said...

hey gracie!
its been forever!
i haven't been able to keep up!
omg! lol
been so busy!!
love to you
thanks for visiting my blog

Kenzie said...

im sorry to hear that!
i will totally be praying.
my grandpa was diagnosed with diabeties when i was 3.
so yeah i know how that goes =]


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!