Sunday, August 5, 2007

Kenny Chesney Concert!

I am very excited to tell you that I went to the Kenny Chesney Concert last night in Raliegh, but boy am I dragging we got home at 1:32 in the morning, now dont get me wrong I usually go to bed at 2 in the morning, but when you are in the car it feels like 6 in the morning. Well, I will explain more as you scroll down.
Lilly had her swim team championships today! She decided to take a nap in the car. Boy was she tired.

We tailgated at the concert and it was fun. We all had sanwhiches, potato skins, and cookies. Lots of other things to. It was a lot of fun. However, by the time I got out my camra to take pictures, my mom went back to the front seat to fishish her book. It was obviously just a cant-put-it-down kindove story! But tailgating was definently and adventure, seeing how I had never done it before! (For those who dont know what it is it is when you eat a meal in the back of your car. I didnt know what it was either. Dont feel bad)

Sugarland opened for Kenny Chesney and she was AWESOME!!!!!! I think Kenny Chesney should be opening for her. She was really entertaining and had a great voice. Her guitar player was really good too!!!! Below was the banner that they had out before she came on stage.

I know this picture is kinda blurry. Sorry. My mom and I had a lot of fun, and so did Lilly, thanks dad for taking us! Whoa! What a horrible picture if me!






Kenny Chesney was great too, he does sweat though! He shirt was soaked by the end of the concert! Just thought you might like to know. He was good though and did very well on the guitar! I would defiently go see him again!








We did all recieve tshirts! They were very expensive. But they were pretty cool!
My Dad's T-shirt






My Mom and My sister got the same style.




My T-shirt!



Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome time! I had a lot of fun!


8 comments:

Amanda said...

hey, that looks like fun...


well i updated my blog [i know you wanted me to]

your blog is cool

so are you ready for 8th grade?

Holly said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Gotta love country!

Lauren said...

I am soooooooo jealous!!!! I LOVE country music with a mad passion!!! I wanted to go sooooo bad.

mommy24treasures said...

looks like a great weekend! Love the pics.

terilynnh2000 said...

Love the new blog look! I'm jealous of your concert trip! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!! :)

Steffie B. said...

We went to that same concert back in June....it was great! Love the flip flops shirt! ;)

Lexie said...

Looks like FuN!!

Mommy Spice said...

OK, do you know his video with the football player and cheerleader? I can't remember the name of the song, but my best friend's daughter is the little blond baby girl in that video.

Glad you had fun.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!