Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Everything









Hey Guys!!!!! I am so sorry :( I havent been blogging in a while. I go to over 60 blogs and I just havent had the time! I love blogging but boy can it be exasuting! My little sister as you know, well I think you do, turned 8 August 10th. Today was here birthday party and I didnt take pictures. So I dedicate this post to Lilly!








Lilly you have your own unquie style and I am proud to be your sister!


































_______________________________________________________________





Yuck! Packing can be such a pain.....want to know the worst part..........I have at least 6 more outfits to pack! You know girls, we dont travel light! My suitcase isnt even going to close....uhhhhhhhh......what am I going to do? I dont know but boy am I looking forward to vacation! Ill be back soon, promise to go around to ALL blogs as soon as I get back! Love ya all!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah for vacation! Cute post. Hope Lilly had an awesome time at her party 2day!

Lexie said...

Hey!! Your lil sister is soo sweet!
I have a suggestion...about how you have to loook at 60 blogs (thats ALOT!)! Well...just the other day i got this thing called blogarithm (www.blogarithm.com). What it is, is that it sends you an email at the end of the day, with all of the blogs that have changed! I don't know if you alread have this, but i love it!! Check it out! :0)

Lindsey said...

You and ure sis look alot alike! Cute pics!

Nikki said...

That was such a sweet tribute to your lil sis! She certainly IS stylin'!

Have a great vacation!

k1 said...

First, Happy Birthday to Lilly.

Now, hasn't anyone told you to under pack. That way you have room in your suitcase for the new stuff you buy!

Packing tip: coordinate. Pack items that can be worn with at least two other items. That way you need to take less stuff and save room for new stuff!

Elise said...

What a sweet post to your sis....she is so blessed to have you!!!

Lori said...

Love that unique style! Happy Birthday Lilly!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!