Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This is my 4th Favorite--- Annie and her Brother, "Big Boy," or Tony


3rd Favorite-- Me and my puppy (sortove) and Holly and her puppy



Puppies in the pen.
The Runts- The breeder had to milk those by bottle
Ryan and a puppy-- Not sure which one it is seeing how the breeder only had a million dogs.

Ms. Diane and her puppy...... awww
Cute picture in the car
The mommy horse was milking
Ms. Debbie's Horses
Wendy's what it does to people and dogs too





Cute Puppies
Holly and Annie
Ridin in the CarHolly and Ryan with their new pup






Holly, her mom, Ms. Caudill, and her brother, Ryan invited me to go with them to Virginia to get their little Annie and let me tell you, she is one sweet puppy! I mean look at that face. The breeder had grown dogs and puppies she had a ton and definently loved they all. I mean she had at least 25 and they all had a name and she even remembered it. However, I feel in love with someone very special. His name is big boy and he is beyond precious! However, his real name is Tony. I can eat him up and if you havent guessed it, which I am sure you have, he is a dog. I nick named him Big Boy because well he is a big boy. I am doing a whole heck of a lot to convince my parents to go get him. However, I have to start by earning a thousand dollars, but I mean, no sweat, RIGHT??? He is my baby and I am going to do whatever it takes to get him.I really did connect with him and Holly and her family had to litterally force me to let him go :( However, it would have been really cool if I could have gotten him because he was Annie's brother!



Well, these are the two pictures I will cherish forrver!















9 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww.....we had soo much fun!!! Big Boy needs you. We will do everything it takes to bring him home!!!! Very cute pics. I am going to have to steal a few for my blog :- )

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS time!!! I love the pics!!!

Tamara said...

No wonder you are in love, Big Boy is so handsome! Alexis and I loved all the puppy and horse pictures. Sure hope you can convince your Mom and Dad that a girl NEEDS a puppy! BTW, what kind of dog is he? He reminds me of a Corgi but fluffier. Precious.

Diana said...

Gracie that dog is almost as cute as you!!! You deserve each other, good luck trying to convince Mom and Dad.

Lindsey said...

So adorable!!!!!! Look at that face?! Your parents so need to let you have that cutie pie!

Deb said...

They are so cute!!!Oh yes so are the puppies! LOL I love the one with puppies nose in the cup!

Gracie said...

I want Big Boy!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet... I want a puppy too.

Sophie's Mom said...

Cute pups! We just got 2 pups, you can see them on my blog. My daughter is about your age. Stop by and say 'Hi' sometime!

Nice blog!


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!