Monday, July 16, 2007

Purse

Hey Guys, I was tagged by Holly so I decided to do it now.







The stuff that is in my purse



*wallet

*ipod

*hair tie

*notepad


*pen


*wax for braces


*Mini toothbrush


*Travel Toothbrush


*hand sanitizer


*make0up


*gum:::: I didnt have any :(


I usually have a alot more in my purse but I am running out of time so I cant go get the other things.


Have great week!


~~~~~Completely forgot, I tag Alyssa and Amanda, anyone else who wants to do it!~~~~~

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute purse!!

Holly said...

Gotta love Vera Bradley!!!

Michelle said...

thanks for stopping by and wishing my daughter a happy birthday!

terilynnh2000 said...

Cute purse Gracie. All the essentials a girl needs :)

Tamara said...

Girl, you travel light! Very cute purse too.


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!