Thursday, May 17, 2007

Things you may or may not know!



I play the piano!

*I had played before, but I never really got into it, I really want to be consistant with it this time though!


My mom is a health person

*My mom is well how do I say this nicley, A HEALTH OBBSESSIOR! I love her anyway its just that she is well, I think, a little over board with this whole health kick!


*Asmatha

I have asmatha. It isnt bad anymore but at one point it was terrible! I was in intensive care for I think 2 weeks.


*I had pneumonin.(I hope that is spelled right%^)It was really bad and they poked a whole through my lung when trying to fix it! Im a.o.k now.


*Another thing you may not know is that my sister was born on my first day of Kindergarten!


*I also love and devour mighty bit treats and klondike bars! The mighty bar treats are made of mightbite treats, cherrios, granola, and marshmellows! They are so yummy! Klondike bars its a long story! Also you can use fruities, gum, and skittles to impress me.


*I will only marry a guy who is rich (and i mean seriously loaded) or he has to have a future!


*Well, I am a lot of sports fan teams so I like all South Carolina and North Carolina teams! But I usually always go for Panthers and/or Packers! Pro football baby!


*Another thing you may not know is that I am smart even though at school I am called a "blonde"!~ They just joke around though!


%&$^#Well thats all for now bloggers! Ill wrote more tomorrow!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my! Marrying for $$$$$$$ are we???


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!