Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Have you ever

Remove Formatting from selectionHave you ever been so mad at someone, you want to punch them in the gut. Well I have felt this way
previously. I wanted to just smack her, but I kept my cool. We fight back and forth back and forth, but we would get over it, but never solve it. Sometimes friendships work out and sometimes they dont, it depends on how much you have in common. But a true friendship is working together to become friends and get over your diferences or disagreements. Me and my friend havent made up yet, but we will probably do it soon. However, it takes time to patch up some of the hurtful things that were said but in the end,
everything will work out for the best! However, their are times when their is so much hurt and anger you cant get over it. Give it some time, then see how you feel!


Gracie
luvs ya!

1 comment:

Holly said...

what the heck is this?!?!?


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!