Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch or Poppysead
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's' or does Pizza count?
What is your favorite sit-down restauraunt? Probably this is a hard one... I dont know I guess South Beach Grill and RuckerJohns and The Oceanic
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? No Idea- I dont pay
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Mighty Bite Trats, brownies, chips, COKE! Oh wait thats a drink
What is your favorite type of gum? Stride or Orbit- We go way back! Stride

TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? I dont know anything that brightens my day I guess
How many televisions are in your house?4 or 5 im not sure if the fifth one works anymore? Ha ha ha
How do you listen to music? Radio, Ihome, Ipod, C.D/, Any music device!

BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? Probably my hair- It is so thick and a brownish color- I like my legs to- Just Kidding
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? No but I have damaged my lung if that counts- Oh wait the tissue was removed from it- I think
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Hearing
When was the last time you had a cavity? Never Ever! Brush Good!
What is the heaviest item you lifted last?Probably the safe I had to help carry out of Holly's that thing was HEAVY!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

BULL____OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?Yes- So I could help or make up for anything I did wrong!
Is love for real? Well, uh DUH!
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Probaby Katherine or Leah. I like both of those names.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Not that I know of
Have you ever saved someone’s life? Yeh, there was this little kid in a driveway and this big truck was coming up and I ran and scupped him up just in time.
Has someone ever saved yours? Yep! Jesus!

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? U crazy!
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No one except family. U crazy agian!
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nope. U crazy agian
Would you never blog again for $50,000? No- now im addicted!
Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? No WAY! U crazy agian for now wait the billionth time!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Yeh- Water would have to be within hand reach though
Would you give up watching television for a year for 25,000? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Nothin'
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Yeah- its not my fav but it is still cute!
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Hardwoods everywhere except the playroom.
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand
Could you live with roommates? I could if I knew them and liked them.
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Like 12. I love my Eliza B's.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Uh lets see last night- NOT im only 13 for chesse's sake!
What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm not really sure but maybe a interior decorator- But I do luv kids
Who is the last friend you talked to? Holly
Last person you called? IDK- the last person who called me was Leah

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? Btahroom
What can you not wait to do? be out of school for summer.
What’s the last movie you saw? Shrek 3


Now I tag Amanda!

No comments:


Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!